Monday, August 22, 2011

Who Blogs?

I do! I do! Well... I really struggle, but I feel that since my life is turning out to be quite the mobile adventure that I should begin to document my life so that my friends from the north, the center, and the south can hear about my doings.

Ephraim Utah
Here I am in Ephraim, Utah where I have been nicely situated for the past 3 years. (Well, the Sanpete Valley at least.) Sunsets and starry nights have become my delights. Snow College is my comfort. Evening walks. Getting to know the locals. Teasing the Wal-Mart associates. Welcome to my life.

Arlington, Texas
Here I go! I left Arlington three years ago and headed north-ish to tempt my fate at Snow College. Now I find myself returning for a time to take a breather and refocus my health. Exciting! I will be getting rid of the non-essentials in my life. YARD SALE! De-junking! I will no longer need a storage unit after this process. Simplicity will be a stress reliever. I am no longer employed in Sanpete County. I am almost free.

Adventure is my middle name! (It must be!) New places. New faces. Sunshine and smiles. I am excited to be with the fam. I have never met my newest nephew Wyatt and the other two kiddos are growing up without me! Unacceptable!

Who blogs? Me. Erin Adventure Morgan. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment